Thursday, November 19, 2009

Well Geeze!!!

So it’s been quite a long time since I've been on here. Sorry my fellow peeps. So College semester is ending really quickly. Eeeek!!!! Finals in every class, it’s kind of overwhelming I must say, but I'm sure I'll make it through, no worries!! I have plenty of things that will help me out of the slumps. I'm hopefully going to see New Moon this weekend .YAY!!!I also am going to the zoo. I can't wait to see all the cute animals, especially the monkeys. Then I’m for sure going to be cracking the books on sun and between all my activities. Also, Thanksgiving break is coming up quickly too. I can't wait for turkey, stuffing, mash potatoes, pies, and all the yummy goodness. I'm especially excited to see my family and be able to hang out with them. So this is it for now, I’ll tell you how my break went once it happens, but good bye for now and happy thanksgiving... :)

1 comment:

  1. hehe you make me happy! I cant wait to see new moon and to eat turkey and SLEEP! :) i am super nervous for finals! but great blog jordy!

    ReplyDelete